Imagine the possibilities.
Is Eating Bravely right for you?
What does the group entail?
What do you get?
- information and strategies related to making healthy food choices, and
- support to help shift your relationship with food, such that you will feel increasingly empowered to implement these actions into your daily life.
Topics covered in the group:
- Examine how personal life experiences predispose you to struggle with food
- Explore the relationship between food and how you feel
- Understand how stress impacts your body
- Learn how to harness self-compassion to increase motivation
- Get to know your deeper unmet needs
- Practice satisfying these needs in new ways, without relying on food
This new year, learn to be better – from inside out.
Share this with friends: