Flexible counselling options for diverse people with diverse needs.
Individual counselling can address:
- generalized anxiety, social anxiety
- depression, lack of motivation
- development of self, self-esteem
- boundaries, trauma
- relationship concerns, domestic abuse
- emotional distress, anger
- eating disorders, body image
Attend standard couples counselling, a structured 8-week couples course, or combine the two and continue exploring more in-depth counselling topics after completing the course.
The 8-week private course is scheduled according to your availability.
As a couple, you will:
- recognize current relationship dynamics and patterns
- build strong communication and conflict resolution skills
- learn how to overcome insecurities and comfort one another
- experience a safe space for being vulnerable with each other
- join forces with your partner in pursuit of shared dreams
LGBTQ couples are welcome!
Women’s group counselling
Artful Recovery: Thriving After Abuse
Art enriches our lives by helping us to understand and express more than is possible through words.
This art therapy group in Edmonton empowers women to feel more in control of their lives. By providing you with the freedom to choose materials, style and subject matter, and to create whatever you want to create, the art therapy provides distance and control. The sense of safety and containment will allow you to release built up tension and anxiety into something productive and cathartic.
During our 8-week experiential group, you may begin to:
- move away from isolation toward re-establishment of a sense of connection with others
- internalize a positive self-image and sense of autonomy
- externalize feelings by creating visual representations
- gain access to traumatic memories stored in your body
- experience a shift from surviving to thriving!
Designed for women who have experienced emotional or physical abuse, the art group will discuss:
- increasing self-esteem and confidence
- learning how to be healthy in relationships and safeguard from future abuse
- exploring ways to express and process inner thoughts and feelings related to your personal healing journey.
Teen group counselling
Strong Girls: Teen Self-Esteem & Empowerment
It’s not easy for coming-of-age girls to develop a healthy sense of self-worth, self-respect, and purpose as they prepare for their futures. In order to emerge from their teen years as strong, happy, and confident young women, girls must learn to successfully navigate new responsibilities, expectations and relationships, and often face peer pressure and negative messages about girlhood and womanhood.
Would you like to set your teen up for success, emotional intelligence and self-respect, to provide them with a strong foundation of essential information and skills for the rest of their life?
Within our Strong Girls: Teen Self-Esteem & Empowerment group, we work with teen girls to develop positive skills and strategies related to self-awareness, relationships, emotional-regulation, body image, the pursuit of personally meaningful goals. We want them to make healthy decisions, fall in love with their uniqueness, and reach their full potential in a fun, positive, interactive, and supportive group setting.
During our 10-week experiential group, your teen will begin to:
- build self-confidence & self-esteem.
- gain self-awareness & insight into her personal identity.
- set healthy boundaries, understand consent & recognize dangers in dating relationships.
- experience a heightened appreciation for her inherent value & worth.
- notice her natural resiliency and strength.
- improve emotional regulation through mindfulness and positive coping strategies.
- learn about healthy eating and body image.
- experience a safe place to build a sense of connection to her peers.
Contact me to find out the date of the next teen group session in Edmonton.
Get in touch
Does one or more of these sessions sound like it can make a positive impact upon your life? Schedule a free 20-minute session with me to find out more.