Join our 8-Week Girls Group designed to build Self-Esteem, Body Positivity & Healthy Relationships!
Support your daughter's future success with a group targeted to build self-esteem, insight into healthy relationships, ability to advocate for herself, body awareness, positive coping strategies, and connections with peers.... all while having fun!
During our 8-week experiential group, your teen will work with our Therapists to start:
- build self-confidence & self-esteem
- gain self-awareness & insight into her personal identity
- set healthy boundaries, understand consent & recognize dangers in dating relationships
- experience a heightened appreciation for her inherent value & worth
- notice her natural resiliency and strength
- improve emotional regulation through mindfulness and positive coping strategies
- learn about healthy eating and body image
- experience a safe place to build a sense of connection to her peers
Share this with someone:
It’s not easy for coming-of-age girls to develop a healthy sense of self-worth, self-respect, and purpose as they prepare for their futures. In order to emerge from their teen years as strong, happy, and confident young women, girls must learn to successfully navigate new responsibilities, expectations and relationships, and often face peer pressure and negative messages about girlhood and womanhood.
Would you like to set your teen up for success, emotional intelligence and self-respect, to provide them with a strong foundation of essential information and skills for the rest of their life?
Within our THRIVE Groups, our Liferoots therapists work with teen and tween girls to develop positive skills and strategies related to self-awareness, relationships, emotional-regulation, body image, the pursuit of personally meaningful goals. We want them to make healthy decisions, fall in love with their uniqueness, and reach their full potential in a fun, positive, interactive, and supportive group setting.
The dates for our next round of sessions have just been announced!
Starts Wednesdays from January 30th to March 20th
Tweens (ages 9 to 12) // 5:30 to 7:00 PM
Teens (ages 13 to 17) // 7:00 to 8:30 PM
Often covered by your benefits
Seats are limited. Sign up now.